Manufacturing Associate -2nd shift
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
2ND SHIFT POSITION 2 to 10:30PM
Pay rate $11.75 an hour, will increase after 90 days to $12.75 an hour.
Esterline welcomes people who share our determination and high standards to join us in doing work that moves the world forward. We design, manufacture, and market highly engineered products and systems principally for the aerospace and defense markets.
We are building out our second shift and seeking to hire over 50 second shift manufacturing associates. We have employees who recently celebrated 40+ year anniversaries at our location and we hope the people who join us now will choose to grow their career within this location or the other Esterline locations across the globe.
* Work following written instructions or verbal directions
* Follows schedule, performing duties such as:
* Selection, movement, measurement and mixing of materials
* Adjustment of machines to produce desired specifications
* Operates and monitors machines, making necessary adjustments as needed to produce correct end product
* Completes required production documents and records
* Reviews own work for completeness and quality
* Follows established housekeeping and safety practices to maintain the quality of the work environment
* Performs similar or related duties as assigned
* Demonstrated ability to follow written or verbal directions
* Demonstrated ability to perform basic mathematical calculations and be able to measure to a 1/4 inch reliably and consistently
* Mechanical aptitude
* Attention to detail
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds for an 8 hour shift
* Must be able to work up to 50 hours a week (mandatory Overtime until the second shift is staffed)
U.S. Export Policy Notice:
To comply with U.S. export laws and regulations, Esterline operations in the U.S. may only employ "U.S. Persons" as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Esterline is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. t
U.S. Export Policy Notice: To ensure compliance with U.S. export laws and regulations, Esterline operations in the U.S. may only employ U.S Persons as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).