This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Agilent Technologies Life Sciences Chemical Analysis business is looking to add a Manufacturing Chemist to their high-performance manufacturing team working at the state-of-the-art, contract API manufacturing facility that specializes in Nucleic Acid Chemistries located in Boulder, Colorado.
Key responsibilities include:
- Actively involved in the manufacturing of oligonucleotide APIs in a GMP environment.
- Actively involved in aspects of technology transfer and scale-up of oligonucleotide manufacturing processes delivered from Manufacturing Technical Services into Manufacturing.
- Occasionally writing standard operating procedures according to regulatory and procedural guidelines.
- Working with Manufacturing Management and Quality to resolve manufacturing problems including drafting quality documentation (CAPA, deviation, change control, etc.).
- Maintaining, calibrating, and trouble shooting critical process equipment.
* BS in chemistry, biology, biochemistry, science or equivalent or a combination of education and or experience
* 2 to 5 years of related experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment preferred
* Previous knowledge of oligonucleotide synthesis, HPLC, UF, conjugation, and lyophilization is advantageous.
* Detail oriented and can perform technical duties following standard operating procedures and general laboratory safety rules.
* Ability to work both independently and in a team setting on a variety of projects and use individual discretion to meet required project objectives and deadlines.
* Excellent math, documentation, communication and operational trouble shooting skills.
* Mechanically inclined.
* Ability to work as a successful member of a team working to establish priorities, scheduling, and procedures that collectively will meet department goals and project deadlines.
* Ability to work in a clean room environment.
* Previous experience in a FDA regulated manufacturing environment highly desired
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law poster available here:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability..