Manufacturing Controls Engineer 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tier 1 automotive supplier located in Belleville, MI is currenty looking for a Manufacturing Controls Engineer.
* Maintain, troubleshoot, debug, and repair equipment to correct quality or machine reliability issues.
* Design, program, and install PLC-based systems.
* Maintenance and minor modifications of existing equipment.
* Review and approval of controls for new equipment.
* Updating and ensuring new equipment controls are compatible and function on our network.
* Programming switches and running off new equipment.
* Develop and implement techniques to prevent or detect quality defects.
* Continuously improve assembly costs and increase quality levels through process improvements and cost saving initiatives.
* Read and create electrical schematics.
* Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
* 3+ years of manufacturing experience.
* 1-2 years of experience in process control, automation, and PLC programming.