Manufacturing Engineer (Automotive Components) 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MUST HAVE GLOBAL MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE IN AUTOMOTIVE COMPONENTS!
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE HAS TO MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENT
* Minimum 5 years of advanced engineering and product launch experience.
* Injection Molding experience is strongly preferred
* plastics experience is strongly preferred.
* Global or multi-national business experience strongly preferred.
* Proven planning abilities, including successful execution of such plans.
* Strong initiative and the ability to work well in a team environment
* Proven negotiation skills with significant accomplishments.
* Demonstrated ability to work on a team
* Supporting Segment team & Manufacturing Plant's for Manufacturing Processes of Air Induction System's (Current, Past and Future Projects)
* Provides input to Product Cost Planner and Project Manager to support cost calculation
* Developing continuous improvement and product initiatives to achieve productivity initiatives including design to cost, lean manufacturing, design for manufacturing and design for Six Sigma.
* Ensuring that all equipment brought into the facilities are in agreement with the EH&S and Quality Policies and Procedures.
* Implementing pull-system into receiving plants.
* Ensuring prototype development is accurate and encompassing in order to launch programs on time and within budget.
* Ensuring lowest cost method is utilized in process (i.e. manual labor v. automation).
* Reducing capital investments, while maintaining/ improving robustness
PLEASE FILL OUT THE INFORMATION AND CUT AND PASTE IN THE EMAIL BELOW SO MY CLIENT CAN ENTER YOUR INFORMATION INTO THEIR HR SYSTEM. THEN ATTACH YOUR RESUME IN WORD AND DATA SHEET TO THIS EMAIL. TAKE AS MUCH SPACE AS NEEDED!
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND DATA SHEET
PLEASE SEE THE REQUESTED DATA SHEET BELOW AND ATTACH YOUR RESUME IN MICROSOFT WORD AND RETURN BY EMAIL. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
1. CURRENT OR LAST INCOME
2. MINIMUM INCOME AND ABOVE
3. REASONS FOR CHANGING JOBS
4. LOCATIONS DESIRED (STATES AND OR CITIES)
5. THE BEST NUMBER TO CONTACT YOU AT DURING THE DAY
6. EMAIL ADDRESS
7. ARE YOU AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US (US CITIZEN, PERM RESIDENT OR VISA)
8. ARE YOU BILINGUAL IF SO DETAIL.
9. EXPLAIN IN DETAIL HOW YOU QUALIFY FOR THIS POSITION! (PLEASE LOOK AT THE REQUIRED SECTION IN JOB DESCRIPTION. THIS IS THE PART THAT THE CLIENT WILL DECIDE WHO OR WHOM THEY BRING IN FOR INTERVIEWS.) YOUR RESPONSE SHOULDN'T BE GENERIC I.E. "I'M A HARD WORKER" OR "I'M A GOOD COMMUNICATOR"
WE WILL CONTACT YOU ON POSITIVE FEEDBACK