Manufacturing Engineer B/A
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
Support manufacturing operations. Provide technical leadership on continuous improvement activities. Maintain and improve line documentation. Support Advanced Product Quality Planning Activities. Provide the most accurate manufacturing quotes.
* Support/lead Advanced Product Quality Planning/Activities (Start Ups.)
* Provide technical support to current mass production primary areas and assembly lines in order to meet customer demand.
* Improve safety, productivity, quality (continuous improvement), support lean manufacturing initiatives.
* Document process specification and instruction, maintain accordingly.
* Prepare manufacturing quotes for new programs.
This job requires a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a related field. 2 to 4 years of position-related experience.
* Generous vacation and holidays
* Medical, dental, vision insurance
* Life insurance
* Short-term and long-term disability
* Flexible Spending Account
* Matching 401(k)
* Bonus Plan
* Competitive Salary with Benefits
NSK is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor