Manufacturing Engineer 9/6/2016
FPC of Savannah
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FPC of Savannah is currently looking for talented individuals to fill the role of Manufacturing Engineer for a client looking to build their current team.
The primary responsibility of the Manufacturing Engineer is for the design modification of existing high-speed pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment and tooling to optimize performance. The Manufacturing Engineer will also be responsible for procuring new equipment and tooling; managing equipment and facilities projects; and determining and meeting change control requirements.
* Identify problems or process improvement opportunities to increase equipment performance
* Lead and develop any direct reports
* Prepare and execute Risk Analysis (FMEA, Fishbone Diagrams) and Engineering Change Requests
* Prepare and execute applicable Specifications, qualifications and testing
* Machinability Studies and SOPs
* Prepare and execute Validation Protocols
* Manages and supervises the installation of equipment and facility modifications.
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Excellent project management - experience with MS Project
* Familiarization with AutoCad or SolidWorks
* Experience with maintaining cGMP compliance
* Experience with high-speed machinery design and operation
* Understanding of plant mechanical and electrical systems and ability to read construction and process drawings
* Familiar with FDA or other regulated industry
* Bachelors degree in Engineering and 5+ yrs experience