This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY
Promote a safe and comfortable work place atmosphere. Follow and enforce the Quality Policy ISO/TS 16949 procedures and work instructions. Follow and enforce all safety regulations throughout the plant. Follow and enforce all company policies, procedures and code of conduct.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Troubleshoot and correct manufacturing problems for the assigned machines which include:
* Assist Operators in trouble shooting quality issues on the machine.
* Design fixtures as necessary for machining processes.
* Assist Maintenance personnel in troubleshooting machine capability problems or machine down problems.
* Document findings and solutions.
* Watch over set-up to make sure everything is running correctly. Assist the Operator with any special requirements that are required to get the job running.
* Create new job layouts, including defining all cams, gears, attachments, holders any other related items pertinent to that job.
* Order any tooling holders, cams, gears or special attachments require to run any specific job.
* Coordinate the process of updating a job when a customer change notice comes in.
* Perform cost justifications for new equipment, tool holders, and automation.
* Capable of programming CNC machines (where applicable).
* Design of automation.
* Coordinate and assist in machine repair.
* Set-up machines needed for rework of discrepant product.
* Create and update all tool change charts.
* Assist sales department in creating routings for new jobs.
* Create and update Process FMEA's for all jobs.
* Routinely check jobs running on the floor and make sure they are running at the nets quoted.
* Responsible for keeping and sustaining a clean, orderly, and safe work area per the 5S guidelines.
* Perform any other assigned tasks for the safe and effective operation of the facility.