Manufacturing Engineer - IN - 26969408 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMANUFACTURING ENGINEER - IN - 26969408
Are you a Manufacturing Engineer who wants to be part of a growing automotive manufacturer Are you a Manufacturing Engineer who wants to be part of an manufacturing company whose owners are constantly investing in new equipment to meet the company's continued growth and to keep the company competitive If you can answer "yes" to these questions, you should consider this opportunity.
Our client is an automotive supplier that injection molds, assembles, and paints parts for the Dodge Ram, Chevy Malibu and the Chevy Camaro, and paints large class A surfaces for the GM Corvette. With the continued growth of the company, our client is expanding its engineering team. Our client has three plants, two which run three shift operations, and one that runs a 4 day/10 hours operation. As a Manufacturing Engineer you will be responsible for successful design, implementation, launch and continuous improvement for all assigned manufacturing equipment and processes that produce the company's product.
* Implement production process with continuous improvement.
* Create documentation for production support and data collection.
* Create and update process control plans and PFMEA's.
* Develop training programs for production team leaders, technicians and operators.
* Select vendors for equipment and production materials.
* Develop and issue criteria to vendors for items supplied.
* Determine stock items and quantities for equipment spare parts and production materials.
* Define preventative maintenance items and schedules for equipment.
* Initiate work orders for equipment problems.
* Maintain plant layout in AutoCAD.
* Responsible for environmental, health and safety issues in the manufacturing area.
* Participate in the planning of personnel safety and protection activities consistent with OSHA/IOSHA and regulatory agency standards and guidelines and ensure all reporting associates are trained and comply.
* Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal laws and statues and other governmental regulations which are directly applicable to the company.
* Establish area goals to support production and strategic initiatives.
* Develop, document and provide for continuous improvement in manufacturing processes, production and quality.
* Develop or revise standard operational and working practices and observe associates to ensure compliance with standards.
* Coordinate safety efforts with the Safety Administrator
* Keep abreast of materials related to the company's needs, through trade publications, papers, seminars and classes
* Support TS16949 Initiatives.
* BSME preferred. Will also consider a BSMET.
* Minimum of 3 - 5years related engineering experience
* Automotive experience a must
* Injection molding and/or paint experience a plus
* Solid continuous improvement experience utilizing lean principles
* Experience creating and updating PFMEAs
* Experience selecting vendor for new equipment
* Strong problem solving skills.
* AutoCAD experience
* Must be able to work in both individual and team environments.
* Must be self-motivated and goal driven...proactive and works for results.
* Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy environment.
* Must have a positive attitude and hard work ethic
WORK LOCATION: Kendalllville, IN
BASE SALARY: $60,.00 - $75,.00
BENEFITS: Full comprehensive benefits package.
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to email@example.com. This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.
For a complete listing of our current job listings please visit http://cubemanagement.com/candidates/job-listings/