This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONLocation: Los Angelo's, CA
Hourly Compensation: $36-$43.27 per hour plus overtime
The manufacturing engineer's primary role is to develop processes and equipment to meet customer demands for incoming projects. This individual may lead a team of junior engineers to design or improve jigs, fixtures, and tooling for CNC lathes, EDM, and mills. The Manufacturing Engineer positions reports directly to the Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
* Develop techniques and processes for machining operations.
* Design and build cutting tools, jigs, and fixtures.
* Obtain cost estimates from vendors, and prepare cost estimates for customers.
* Work cross functionally with sales to and engineering to reduce costs and improve value for customers.
* Develop programs for maintaining CNC's.
* BSDegree in Manufacturing Engineer or equivalent.
* More than 3years of experience with manufacturing processes and tooling.
* Experience with CNC's, lathes, mills, punch presses, and metal forming.
* Proficient with SolidWorks.