Because of growth our client needs to add another Manufacturing Engineer to their staff who will gather and analyze data, evaluate and implement improvement projects related to the company's CNC and other machining operations. The Manufacturing Engineer will report to the Engineering Manager.
* Assists in conducting testing, preparing analyses, and identifying key measures and process improvements using plant performance data analysis for all CNC and other machining operations
* Pinpoints inefficiencies, creates process projects, and executes initiatives to drive efficiency.
* Provides technical plant support in specialized areas including: process simulation, modeling, risk analysis, and process optimization.
* Assists in managing asset utilization and project budgets.
* Provide data to validate those projects do satisfy intended performance objectives after implementation.
* BS in Mechanical Engineering, General Engineering, or related field
* Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in a machining environment
* Have strong data analysis and problem solving skills
* Have successfully used continuous improvement tools including Six Sigma, 5S or related skills
* Strong communication skills are needed
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
* Health, dental, life and disability insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Paid vacation and holidays
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation assistance if needed