Manufacturing Engineer Manager I Job
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Boston Scientific Corporation
Maple Grove, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PRIMARY LOCATION: US-MN-Maple Grove
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS: (n/a)
REQUISITION ID: 279575
Manages activities and allocates resources within the Manufacturing Engineering area, to ensure complete engineering support is provided to meet business unit and company goals. Coordinates manufacturing engineering department activities to ensure that equipment and processes required for each new product are developed, qualified, validated and designed for manufacturability. Identifies areas and means to improve manufacturing processes, production equipment and product quality on existing product and processes.
- Recruits, coaches and develops organizational talent.
- Fosters a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- Creates an entrepreneurial environment.
- Provides direction and guidance to technician, engineer, and supervisory staff who exercise significant
latitude and independence in their assignments.
- Keeps the organization's vision and values at the forefront of decision making and action.
- Demonstrates effective change leadership.
- Builds strategic partnerships to further departmental and organizational objectives.
- Develops and executes organizational and operational policies that affect one or more groups by
utilizing technical/professional knowledge and skills.
- Monitors and ensures compliance with company policies, procedures and external regulations (ex. FDA, BSI, etc.).
- Makes decisions regarding work processes or operational plans and schedules in order to achieve
- Develops, monitors and appropriately adjusts the annual budget for department.
QUALITY SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality
System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or applicable field
7-9 years of related work and managing experience.
Must have proven business acumen and leadership experience.
Must possess effective interpersonal skills and be able to deal with challenges associated with a large, diversified workforce.
Demonstrated history of a strong technical skillset to methodically solve problems and drive improvements through analytical approaches to complex manufacturing processes.
It is necessary for this individual to have an in-depth business knowledge, equally proficient in product & process knowledge associated with Boston Scientific's businesses.
Boston Scientific is an equal opportunity employer.
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Industrial, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Manager, Manufacturing, Engineering, Management