This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSupporting assembly, maintenance, and timely manufacture of pre-production and prototype component samples;
* Machine capability studies;
* Root cause analysis;
* Supporting manufacturing processes and Kaizen teams;
* Designing and making detailed drawings of fixtures, tooling, gauging, etc.
EDUCATION: 4-year degree required; Mechanical Engineering highly preferred.
* 5+ years of experience in metal removal and/or close tolerance assembly manufacturing;
* Must have experience in the automotive industry;
* Proficiency in CNC programming on Fanuc, Mazak and Brother controls;
* Proven CAD experience on AutoCAD or SolidWorks;
* PLC logic controls;
* Knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, and circuitry, tool cutting geometry;
* Organizational skills and ability to handle pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.