Manufacturing Engineering Technician 3
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Summary:
This individual will support manufacturing and test engineering activities such as design, test, validation, modification, fabrication and assembly of production electro-mechanical test systems, proof of concept experiments or specialized test equipment. Applications may include analog, digital and/or logic systems.
* Support the Ozone Generator manufacturing floor. Respond for unscheduled equipment issues and perform all PM requirements.
* Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, validation and troubleshooting functions.
* Assists in the construction, validation and qualification of test equipment.
* Performs operational test and fault isolation on test equipment.
* Assists in determining methods or actions to remedy equipment malfunctions and PM requirements.
* Uses manufacturing test, development or diagnostic equipment including specialized test apparatus which may require software skills.
* Performs equipment modifications and rebuilds manufacturing equipment as required.
* Maintains accurate and up-to-date records and assists in the analyzing of data/records for improvement opportunities.
* An AA degree, military technical training, equivalent vocational training, or related experience.
* 2- 4+ years experience in an engineering technician role, assisting with complex test systems design, fabrication, modification, repair and maintenance.
* Strong skills with electronics, electro-mechanical systems, software and hardware troubleshooting.
* Ability to collect and analyze basic experimental data and effectively communicate results.
* Demonstrated work experience with MS Office products. Candidate must be comfortable with MS Excel and Word at a minimum.
* Experience with vacuum systems is a plus.
MKS Instruments, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We solicit and hire applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category. Our policy is to employ the most qualified applicants. We conduct background checks and drug screens, in accordance with company policies and federal and state guidelines.