This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY 'Adecco is currently assisting a client in their search to fill Production Operator jobs in Lebanon, OH in a manufacturing environment. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. As a Production Operator you will be responsible for all aspects of machining and assembly for a well-known auto supplier. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Production Operator job include:
- Aspects of machining and assembly
- Maintaining plant safety standards
- Performing quality inspections
- Ensuring production quantity and delivery goals are met
- Performing preventative machine maintenance
- Maintains neat and orderly work area
- Meets all quality, quantity standards through good manufacturing processes
- Use good hand/eye coordination to meet production goals
Possible Perks as an Adecco associate:
- Work boot voucher
- $250 attendance bonus offered
- Pay increase at time of perm hire if offered
- HS diploma or GED required
- Stable work history
- Flexibility to work 12 hour rotating shifts Sunday – Saturday and overtime as needed
- Ability to work in a physically demanding & fast-paced environment
Shift & Pay:
Various shift times and schedules are available. Shift times are listed below:
- 1st shift 5am-130pm
- E Shift 5pm-130pm
- 12 hour shifts 5am-5pm or 5pm-5am
Pay rate is $11.25/hr. A $.40 shift differential is given for off shifts
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production Operator Job located in Lebanon, OH or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled'