Manufacturing Maintenance Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Eastman Kodak Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION TITLE: MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
This position provides support for the printhead/jetting module manufacturing area in the cleanroom and on the manufacturing floor. The Manufacturing Tech will work on complex systems such as plasma descum systems, PLC controlled semi-automated assembly and cleaning machines, vision system robotic precision alignment machines, screen printers, adhesive dispensers, custom designed flush systems, fluid systems, and test and assembly equipment. The Manufacturing Tech will interface with theManufacturing Engineers, Production Leads,Operations Manager, Quality Team, and theproduction operators to provide operations support across the facility.
The focus of this position is on maximizing overall equipment effectiveness
* Coordinate and/or perform preventive maintenance on manufacturing equipment.
* Utilize troubleshooting skills to solve complex equipment problems.
* Assist with the evaluation and implementation of manufacturing equipment.
* Assist in development of maintenance procedures.
* Maintain and review equipment maintenance logs.
* Collect and analyze data: perform root cause analysis of manufacturing equipment problems and develop troubleshooting guides.
* Train colleagues/operators on equipment operation and maintenance procedures.
PRIORITIZED SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
* Excellent troubleshooting and repairing skills for a wide range of mechanical and electrical/electronic equipment, including basic analog, digital, microprocessor, digitizing vision, and robotics systems
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Interpersonal skills within a team environment
* Self-starter with ability to operate independently
MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
2-year associate degree or equivalent
Engineering science, engineering technology, industrial engineering, or electronics technology
MINIMUM YEARS EXPERIENCE:
5 years or more manufacturing maintenance experience
Maintaining complex manufacturing equipment
Semiconductor manufacturing maintenance
Eastman Kodak Company (Kodak) is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. It is Kodak s policy to comply with all applicable laws that provide equal opportunity in employment for all persons and to prohibit unlawful discrimination in employment. Kodak s policy is not to discriminate by reason of race, color, religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. In addition, in each country in which it operates, Kodak will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on any other factor.