This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 7/12/2017
Electronic Consulting Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONECS Federal, LLC (ECS) is seeking a Manufacturing Manager to work in our Chantilly, VA office.
Successful candidate will be a highly motivated self starter who is a good team player.
Candidate will be joining a well established and seasoned delivery team that has a need for another strong team player.
Candidate will manage an ISO 9001 certified manufacturing team associated with the development and manufacturing of Radar Cross Section measurement devices along with the delivery of electronic control systems.
Activities Staff member would be involved:
1. Manufacturing process manager
2. Manufacturing resource manager
3. Configuration control manager
4. Lead mechanical engineer
5. Lead electromechanical design engineer (i.e. "packaging" design)
6. Procurement lead for the radar group (staff purchasing dept. in place currently)
7. Generate bill of materials and kitting requirements from system level down to component level
8. Inventory control
9. Shipping/receiving lead for the radar group (Support Staff in Place Currently)
10. Involvement in Export Compliance
* Detail oriented (this can t be stressed enough)
* BSEE or MSEE or Mechanical Engineering preferred
* 10+ years of experience with AutoCAD and EDA software such as Mentor Graphics
* 10+ years of experience managing a team of engineers and technicians in a light manufacturing environment that specializes in electronics packaging, assembly, and design
* Experience working in an ISO-9001 organization
* Experience using Deltek for purchasing, inventory management, etc. (preferred)
* Manage system development projects in the areas of electromechanical design, purchasing, procurement, assembly, integration, shipping/receiving, and installation
* Support engineering design reviews, both internal and external (customer)
* Support ISO-9001 audits and contribute effectively to overall quality and process improvement
* Strong Mechanical Engineering Skills
* Experience with Mentor Graphics Suite and electronic design automation software.
* Strong understanding of the mechanical analysis associated with component level board layout and experience with embedded software.
* Experience with Integrated PCB-FPGA System Design.
ECS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS also maintains a drug-free workplace.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 1400+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
ECS Federal provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS Federal also maintains a drug-free workplace.