Manufacturing Manager 8/25/2016
Kappa Search, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MANUFACTURING MANAGER
Kappa Search Inc.
LOCATION: Harvey, Il
COMPENSATION: 90-120k + 10% bonus
Kappa Search Inc. is a technical recruiting firm that specializes in engineering, technology, operations and technical sales & marketing recruitment and placement. We are currently recruiting for an MANUFACTURING MANAGER as follows: The Manufacturing Manager is responsible for leading and guiding an automated manufacturing system.
* Lead a staff of over twenty-five manufacturing personnel and supervision in a highly automated setting
* Create and implement the TPM program for all equipment
* Build change-over techniques and practices to enhance uptime
* Execute root cause analysis on product/equipment failure
* Organize inventory to guarantee best efficiency of the work force.
* Maintains a safe and healthy work environment
* Gauge and improve line performance
* Bachelors degree in engineering and manufacturing
* Experience in 5S and Lean manufacturing (Toyota Production System)
* 5+ years of progressive experience in a high volume high automation manufacturing environment.
* Working knowledge of hydraulics, PLC control and adjustable frequency drives (A/C motor control).
* Strong communication skills. (Bi-lingual English-Spanish a plus)