This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is a leader in the aerospace industry making engineered components. They need a MANUFACTURING MANAGER to report directly to the Director of Operations and be responsible for directing, planning, and coordinating all aspects of manufacturing production for multiple business units. We need a DRIVEN and PROVEN leader who continually strives to imporve themselves and their company.
* Provide leadership, guidance, and motivation to drive work ethic and ensure teamwork to produce highest quality product, at the lowest cost, delivered to the customer on time.
* Interact with current customers and work to continually develop new customers.
* Lead the successful introduction of new products and processes into production.
* Influence P&L by controlling sales, costs, budgets, and profitability.
Requirements / Miscellaneous:
* Bachelor's degree in Technical field
* 8+ years' experience leading a technical product line in aerospace or related field
* Strong implementations experience of cost savings principles such as Lean and Continuous Improvement
* Lead by example, builds teams by developing respect and trust, and is passionate about the results of their team
The MANUFACTURING MANAGER position is a great opportunity with career runway potential.