Manufacturing Mechanic - AEM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
Eastman Kodak Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description: Internship
* AEM skilled trade to provide multi-discipline capability to repair, maintenance, installation and enhancement of machinery and equipment.
* Able to troubleshoot and repair failures on production equipment
* Able to perform alignment and adjustments with test equipment and production equipment
* Able to read and write programs (to a degree)
* Able to record data
* Has instrumentation, electrical and mechanical
* Ability to change based on priorities
* Has instrumentation, electrical, and potential mechanical skills
* Proficient in Math functions, fractions, decimals, etc
* Must demonstrate proper effective analytical troubleshooting
* Able to record data and analyze
* Able to read and, to a degree, write programs
* Ability to align and make adjustments to various pieces of equipment
* Must always be SAFE
* Must be able to work in the dark.
* Good Communication
* Work with a team
Minimum Education Level and experience
2 year schooling or 5 plus years of experience
Eastman Kodak Company (Kodak) is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. It is Kodak s policy to comply with all applicable laws that provide equal opportunity in employment for all persons and to prohibit unlawful discrimination in employment. Kodak s policy is not to discriminate by reason of race, color, religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. In addition, in each country in which it operates, Kodak will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on any other factor.