Manufacturing Mechanical Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Buffalo Grove, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONNeed a dynamic, technically skilled Manufacturing Engineer to support our new product development program. This Engineer will be responsible for executing the Manufacturing Engineering activities required to introduce new electromechanical assemblies into volume manufacturing.
* Engage the Hardware Design process to incorporate lean and mistake proving assembly techniques into final designs.
* Participate in process failure mode and effects analysis and component assessments for new products.
* Drive fault down activity and support product engineering changes through release into high volume manufacturing at contract manufacturers. This requires periodic travel to contract manufacturing sites.
* Support the creation and release of high level assembly documentation, process definition, and training.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & EDUCATION REQUIRED
* A thorough understanding of basic analog and digitalcircuits is required.
* Knowledge and experience with digital multi-meters, power supplies, scopes,etc
* Excellent written and presentation skills required.
* Ability to work independently on time bound projects.
* Self motivated (ability to to work independently with development teams)
* PCBA manufacturing knowledge
* B S in Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering or EngineeringTechnology