This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is one of the world's leading manufacturer of automotive components. This world class firm designs, develops and manufactures a broad range of products for both the OEM and aftermarket segments. This company is offering great compensation, benefits packages and substantial future career growth.
ASSISTANT PLANT MANAGER SUMMARY:
The Assistant Plant Manager is responsible for the on-time production of quality products while handling the daily activities of the plant.
ASSISTANT PLANT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Coordinates the plant operational activities to ensure the safety of associates, high product quality standards and production schedules are met so that the P&L is positively managed at or below budgeted cost to established specifications.
* Able to manage key KPI metrics and characteristics to identified operational targets.
* Timely output of product in response to customer orders.
* Provide recommendations to the Plant Manager for capital investments to maintain or improve the quality of the production process.
* Responsible for customer satisfaction.
* Oversee the job tasks available and coordinate the adjusted work for employees with work restrictions.
* Secure a quality production process that meets established standards and achieves desired product yields
* Ensure consistency with all production of appropriate disciplinary actions.
* Influence positive change and continuous improvements using Lean, TPS, and trained problem solving methodologies (i.e., Six Sigma, RedX, etc.) through meaningful, effective communication.
* Leads in the professional development of operational leaders.
* Develops and executes manufacturing strategy delivering on committed financial performance and customer service.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Knowledge of financial and budgetary controls.
* Experience with product management / development or new business development.
* Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently and meet schedule and budget requirements.
* Demonstrated leadership skills.
* Excellent oral and written presentation skills.
* Ability to effectively communicate to a diverse audience (customers, suppliers, employees).
* Results oriented approach.
* Ability to establish priorities based on customer needs and critical milestones.