Manufacturing Representative - Sales Engineer - (Medical Implants or Instruments)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJoin a local New England parts manufacturer serving the medical device, healthcare, laboratory diagnostic and aerospace industries. This organization has an exceptional story of quality and success. ISO9001 Certified
* 3-5Years' experience in Sales.
* Existing relationships with medical OEMs focusing on implants.
* Strong knowledge of geometric dimensioning/tolerances, fabrication, blue print reading, and interpretation, machining and processing of medical implants/instruments.
* Strong knowledge of contract manufacturing.
* Strong work ethic, integrity, initiative and interpersonal skills.
* Impeccable written and oral communication skills.
* Attention to detail and accuracy of data.
* Proficient with MS Office products (advanced Excel skills).
* Valid Passport and ability/willingness to travel.
Competitive pay with bonus potential, great benefits package, including: medical, dental, 401K Plan, PTO and paid holidays.
[Refer to job # 15248]