This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Industrial Manufacturing Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Req # 500878
Industrial Manufacturing Company is looking for:
POSITION: Manufacturing Supervisor
LOCATION: Trexlertown, Pennsylvania (Allentown Area)
DEGREE: Preferred, Not Required
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 Years Manufacturing Experience
RELOCATION: Package Available
SHIFT: Day Shift Position
Any type of continuous manufacturing in which there is components made that include a large amount of a product made in a single shift. Manage a group of employees somewhere between 10 and 20 people approximately.
Lead team of hourly associates with varying levels of experience and education. Responsible for people and team development, quality performance, cost, service and safety. Develops individuals and the team to solve routine operational issues. Motivates the team to achieve established performance targets. Organizes and facilitates team meetings utilizing the CI performance process. Coaches team members to use the performance process on the floor. Administers policies and procedures. Initiates and implements continuous improvement projects. May conduct presentations and formal training.
* Develop team to solve own day-to-day operational issues
* Motivate team members to achieve plan goals
* Organize and facilitate work team meetings
* Solve daily operational issues
* Administer policies and practices
* Initiate and implement projects
* Conduct presentations and formal training programs
* Improve team communication
* Bachelor degree preferred but not required
* Ability to work in an unstructured environment
* Ability to give/receive constructive feedback
* Team based approach to decision making