- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Manufacturing Tech Set-Up
Work with engineers in set-up, calibration tests and conducting experiments. Perform rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies and final assemblies. Use sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments or equipment. Determine and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process. Perform functions associated with all manufacturing operations. May include drill presses, milling machines, pad printing machines, hot stamping machines, sonic welders, assembly stations and other various machines and equipment.
* Locate needed machines and equipment for each job
* Set up machines and equipment to predetermined specifications to produce needed parts
* Organize all needed equipment into a work station
* Supply material to the work stations
* Remove completed product from work station if needed.
* Basic computer skills needed, including Oracle, Shopvue and other computer programs
* Clean and organize department as needed
* Work in other departments as needed
* Other work as directed
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Prefer previous machine knowledge and skills.
In addition to the Universal Turtle Lake Requirements, this position requires Hazardous Waste. Fork truck license required.
Complete math and mechanical tests with a passing grade.
Standing: 85% maximum to 50% minimum. Sitting 75% maximum to 30% minimum. Walking 75% maximum to 50% minimum. Bimanual dexterity for grasping of tools and equipment. Visual inspection for dimensional defects. Lifting maximum of 30 pounds unassisted and 100 pounds assisted. Maximum lifting distance from floor to table height. Occasional twisting to 90 degrees. Pushing or pulling up to 150 pounds of torque with a wrench. Moving pallets of parts with pallet jack.
*** MO 07/26/2016
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that diversity is critical to our success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.