Manufacturing Tech, Substrate VS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPrimary responsibilities include:
1. Set-up and operate highly specialized sensor assembly equipment per established manufacturing procedures utilizing microscopes.
2. Perform assembly and processing per work orders, and variances.
3. Inspect parts according to quality criteria, segregate non-conforming items and notify appropriate personnel, i.e. supervisor, QA inspector, etc.
4. Perform all activities in accordance with GMP/QSR requirements and established safety procedures.
5. Ensure materials i.e. adhesives, hydration solutions; etchants, etc. are requested from the Formulation Lab and available when required.
6. Perform mathematical calculations and data manipulations, which may require the use of a computer or calculator.
7. Notify supervisor when lab equipment requires maintenance and/or calibration.
8. Acquire training designed to enhance job knowledge and growth.
9. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
. Must have a high school diploma.
. Minimum of three years of experience in a production environment.
. Any previous experience with microscopes and steady hand-eye coordination.
. Work experience operating Asymtek Dispensemate (or other automated/robotic) equipment a definite plus.
. Experience in acid etching also a plus but not necessary.
. Experience at a medical device assembly firm preferred, but not required.
. QSR/GMP experience or previous training.
. Must have good English comprehension and communication skills and work well in team environment.
. Must be able to follow written procedures and verbal instructions and respond well to constructive feedback.
. Ability to lift 30 pounds.
. Good manual dexterity for working with small parts required.
. Ability to perform repetitive work of high quality.
. Ability to work around chemicals and solvents. (Must not have any chemical allergies, and must be willing and able to work with and around chemicals.)
. Good eyesight required for extensive microscope work and membrane operations.
. Must be willing and able to conform to clean room practices with regard to apparel and personal hygiene.
. Must be willing and able to perform involved process runs with minimal interruption.