This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* Excellent familiarity with standard laboratory practices.
* High level of familiarity with lasers, laser-optics, electro-optics, electronics or related technical field required.
* Communicate well with supervisor and other employees.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
Languages:English Read Write Speak
* Experience with SOPs, travelers, ECOs, and GMP is a plus.
* University degree preferred.
* Some college level science courses or training are a plus.
* Performing a wide variety of assigned manufacturing tasks to produce high quality products.
* Performing work order processing to complete products to inventory.
* Perform assembly on piece parts into completed Sub-assembly using typical assembly tools such as screw drivers, wire crimping tools, and small wrenches
* Perform bench processes to complete mechanical, electrical, and optical assemblies using hand tools, electronic and pneumatic tooling
* Use laboratory tools and skills to measure and quantify materials.
* Troubleshoot to component leave of PCBs and electromechanical assemblies
* Perform various operation using MS XP operating systems
* Making processing decisions based on interpreting quality data.
* Maintain a clean and orderly work area
* Carrying out aspects of the assigned production process which may include:
o Operation of various liquid-handling robots and Mass Spectrometer.
o Performing final product QC procedures.
o Analyzing data.
o Performing kitting and other packaging functions.
o Using complex automated robotic systems to manage product through a highly automated workflow.
o Assembling electro/optical/mechanical systems that require testing, calibrating, and troubleshooting of both individual components and integrated systems using Standard Operating Procedures.
o Aligning complex optical systems with aid of in-house software and instruments.
o Assembling and aligning laser based equipment, and performing functional tests of finished products.
o Mixing, storing and disposing of chemical solutions (may include hazardous material), final inspection and packaging.
* Other laboratory duties as needed.
Interested send us your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org