Manufacturing Technician Job 9/16/2016
West Lebanon, NH
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition ID 42423BR
Title Manufacturing Technician
Job Category Manufacturing
We have a great new opportunity to join our growing team at Novo Nordisk Site New Hampshire as a Manufacturing Technician. This position has primary responsibility to support the manufacturing processes for the given area. This position requires strict adherence to cGMPs, established manufacturing practices and procedures, and compliance with quality regulations and guidelines.
* Reports to: Supervisor, Manufacturing.
* Works closely with manufacturing team, Quality Control, MSAT, & Quality Assurance.
Main Job Tasks:
* Product manufacturing and product manufacturing support activities.
* Completion of routine documentation associated with the manufacture of product.
* Support in-process activities and product development when instructed by supervisor.
* Incorporate pre-planned process improvements/cost reduction program into manufacturing.
* Perform area equipment and process validations in accordance with validation procedures.
* Perform in-process product testing in accordance with standard procedures.
* Support manufacturing activities in other departments as instructed by supervisor.
* Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a compliant and ethical manner and in accordance with all applicable healthcare laws, regulations and industry codes.
* Incorporates the Novo Nordisk Way and 10 Essentials in all activities and interactions with others.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* High School diploma or Associates Degree or equivalent with a minimum of three (3) years relevant manufacturing experience or a Bachelors Degree in a science discipline with zero (0) years experience.
* Knowledge of cGMP operations preferable.
* The ability to understand and execute established written instructions is essential.
* The schedule for this position is 12 hour day shifts 3 days, week 1 and 4 days, week 2 and does include one weekend day. Training is Monday through Friday.
Department NNUSBPI - CELL CULTURE PRODUCTION
Position Location US - Lebanon, NH
City West Lebanon
State/Provinces US - NH
Shift. Day - back
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you ll feel a difference right from the start. It s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Novo Nordisk will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please call the U.S. Toll Free number at 1-855-411-5290 or click on the following link to submit your request: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/novoaccommodation. Please note we do not accept applications for employment or employment related solicitations through this site. If you are requesting special assistance, please specify your request by selecting \\"Yes\\" in Question 2 on the site. We will not be able to respond to requests unless you specify the need for special assistance or an accommodation in Question 2. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.