Manufacturing Training Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Req # 503293
Industrial Manufacturing Company is looking for:
POSITION: Manufacturing Training Supervisor
LOCATION: Carrollton, Virginia Area
SALARY: 65-75K + Bonus
DEGREE: Preferred but not required
EXPERIENCE: 5+ years experience in manufacturing
SHIFT: Day Shift
RELOCATION: Package Available
MANUFACTURING TRAINING SUPERVISOR - 1ST SHIFT
Responsible for coordination and training processes, weekly performance metrics, alignment and deliver to training program. Accountable for coordination of all training resources on a specific shift. Work with departmental manager and supervisors on employee assignments, scheduling, and development.
* Manages and provides leadership for the functional group's development, direction, and effectiveness, adhering to organizational policies and processes and supporting overall business and corporate objectives.
* Ensures operations schedules are met within budget through appropriate use of human and technology resources, scheduling and effective problem solving.
* Plans and implements organizational changes within area of responsibility. Recommends changes to other areas that will improve overall effectiveness of the operations and/or quality group.
* Maintains consistency in issues related to company policy, practices and documentation.
* Facilitates group meetings.
* Creates development plans for associates and provides honest and constructive performance feedback.
* Provides availability for flexible work schedule.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
* Minimum 2years experience, preferable in a supervisor support or service group.
* Tracking and measurement skills a must.
* Process management experience.
* Knowledge of managing in a regulatory environment preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to supervise associates.
* Requires working knowledge of the business's products and their use.
* Demonstrated leadership and presentation skills.
* Working knowledge of performance reports and how activities in area of responsibility affect them.
* Experience and knowledge of technology and methods applicable to the area.
* Maintains working knowledge of quality management techniques and ability to develop quality and productivity goals and measures.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
* Proven ability to lead and mentor others.
* Expert knowledge of regulatory and compliance guidelines and practices.
* Pro-active approach with strong problem solving skills.
* Demonstrated knowledge of safety practices.
* Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.