Map Imaging Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
Black Knight Financial Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONBlack Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems, data and analytics offerings, and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for the intake and fabrication of content/media related to the supporting operations.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Obtain all incoming hard media or film containing data and/or images.
* Configuration of internal applications as required for data and/or image processing and fabrication.
* Upload of all data and/or images received on hard media or film.
* Ensures data/image accessibility for key stakeholders.
* Remediation and troubleshooting of any data and/or images due to media issues and escalation to appropriate stakeholders.
* Review of uploaded data and/or images for quality, accessibility and usability.
* Fabrication of historical data and/or images received on hard media or film.
* Information gathering and documentation as needed for projects. This requires working with the project management team and includes providing them updates as requested.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role. Three (3) years or more of experience processing film or other media types is preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Proficient written and oral communication skills in dealing with employees or external customers/clients
* Ability to utilize computers to complete assigned work
* Ability to operate image fabrication equipment such as scanners, including Map, Film, Paper, etc.
* Ability to identify different media types including CD/DVD, hard drive, flash drive, etc.
* Ability to type 40 words per minute
* Strong proficiency in MS Office
* Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
* Organizational and time management skills required
* Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Intermediate professional role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency with complete understanding of the image and/or data process and operation it is being processed for. May coach more junior staff. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. May consult with senior peers on more complex issues. Typically requires a minimum of two (2) or more years of acquisition experience with at least one (1) year as a Content Fabrication Associate.
Black Knight Financial Services is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer