This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMarcom Manager
* Implement and manage the execution plans associated with the assigned technology and market/application GtM strategy.
* Act as primary point of contact for Corporate Marketing organization and regional marketing locations
* Plan and implement marketing business plan for the associated brands
* Act as lead for brand marketing plan to include advertising, promotions, collateral generation, SEO/SEM, website presence, social media, etc.
* Track measurable stats for marketing programs
* Provide market analysis for assigned brands
* Coordinate market research to inform business units of new market and technology opportunities
* Create and manage marketing collateral to foster brand identity and messaging
* Partner with Sales Enablement team to develop and implement market and technology based training
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing preferred, and/or equivalent experience in a sales or distribution role
* Understand inner workings of marketing infrastructure and what marketing vehicles best apply for assigned GtM strategy
* Strong collaboration skills to work cross-functionally and leverage best practices within marketing team
* Strong communication (written ability to prioritize work based on strategic plan
* Project Management skills
* This position requires domestic and international travel as required
_For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position - except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) - may have to go through an export licensing review process._
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law