Marigold Server Call-in 8/23/2016
Herman Miller, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY General Purpose:
On a call-in basis, performs all duties of a Herman Miller, Inc., Marigold Server. Responsible for serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals at Marigold Lodge and assisting with Learning Center food service, including summer BBQs and various receptions.
* Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals at Marigold.
* Ensures guests receive service that is prompt and technically correct, with minimal interruptions at the table.
* Follows the Marigold Lodge Dining Manual and Marigold Service Manual.
* Must be punctual and work well under pressure.
* Understanding of the confidentiality and sensitivity of a business setting.
* Responds to change quickly.
* Ability to take orders and serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner guests.
* Ability to perform general cleaning duties in the Dining Room and Learning Center.
* Performs additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
* High School Diploma or GED.
* One year of dining service experience including a broad base knowledge of food and beverage.
* Available to work a varied schedule, determined by guest activity between first and second shift.
* Superior guest interaction skills including ability to read the guest and adjust experience accordingly.
* Able to deliver Marigold service standards on a consistent basis.
* Ability to lift trays, serviceware, or supplies regularly up to 50 pounds.
* Requires flexibility and the ability to work when called in with short notice.
* Must be able to perform all essential functions of the position with or without accommodations.
HERMAN MILLER IS COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION. WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER INCLUDING VETERANS AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES.