Marine Raider Regiment Manpower Augmentation Special Activities SME
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Camp Lejeune, NC
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The SA SMEs shall have a clear understanding of the MRB organization, structure, and mission in order to perform training, coordination and implementation of all functions across all aspects of the task order, and all other duties, responsibilities, and actions necessary to support SA SME activities. The SA SME shall perform all tasks associated with this position such as:
* Coordinate with the respective MRB S-3X Operations Center key personnel (Operations Officer, Operations Chief, and Training Officer) on SA related issues and for daily guidance
* Interface with T-Cell Staff and units
* Participate in required meetings
* Advise, assist, and coordinate SA script writing
* Enforce doctrine, unit SOPs IAW attainable/relevant standards based on the conditions set
* Be adequately prepared for all training event(s) including being on time and with appropriate equipment
* Coordinate with uniformed personnel to capture input for and the preparation of After Action Reports (AAR)
* Ensure compliance with all safety guidelines
* Maintain accountability of assigned equipment, training aids and training preparations
* Former Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) or Warrant Officer
* Must have 6 years of SOF experience from date of graduation from their perspective pipeline as an operator or leader in Special Mission Unit (SMU); U.S. Army Special Forces; Navy SEALs; Marine Special Operations Command; or U. S. Army 75th Infantry Ranger Regiment to include award and retention of their Military Occupational Specialty Qualification (MOS Q)
* Advance Special Operations Techniques Course (ASOTC) graduate
* Minimum of 2 SOF combat deployments of which 1 employing ASOT TTPs
* 3 Years operational experience serving in positions of responsibility in Special Activities (SA) i.e. S3X,MLE, OCE, etc.
* Thorough understanding of Advanced Special Operations Techniques (ASOT), Technical Surveillance Operations (TSO), Site Sensitive Exploitation (SSE), and Personnel Recovery (PR)
* Shall be required to travel up to 50% in the performance of assigned duties
* Current driver s license
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a Top Secret with SCI Level Security Clearance for access to classified information