Marine Raider Regiment Manpower Augmentation Team Site Lead (TSL)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Camp Lejeune, NC
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
REQUIRED DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
The TSLs shall have a clear understanding of the MRB organization, structure, and mission in order to perform training, coordination and implementation of all functions across all aspects of the task order. And all other duties, responsibilities, and actions necessary to support TSL activities. The TSL shall perform all tasks associated with this position such as:
* Act as the primary interface with MRB T-Cell officer and staff non-commissioned Officer in-charge (OIC/SNCOIC) and PM
* Participate in required meetings
* Synchronize T-Cell team to align with required tasks
* Enforce doctrine, unit standard operating procedures (SOPs) IAW attainable/relevant standards based on the conditions set
* Assist uniformed personnel for each supported training venue: a) resolve field support problems; b) adjust priorities of support to changing requirement; c) report activities and issues to unit/government leadership
* Provide input for monthly report to PM including a listing of individual work hours performed each month for their team
* Former Senior Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) or Warrant Officer
* Must have 10 years of SOF experience from date of graduation from their perspective pipeline as an operator or leader in Special Mission Unit (SMU); U.S. Army Special Forces; Navy SEALs; Marine Special Operations Command; or U. S. Army 75th Infantry Ranger Regiment to include award and retention of their Military Occupational Specialty Qualification (MOS Q)
* Must have held position of leadership for at least 2 years at the Team or Platoon level or higher
* 3 Years of experience in Skills in Systems Approach to Training (SAT)
* 3 Years of experience in Program of Instruction (POI) Analysis and Improvement
* 3 Years of experience as a SOF instructor
* Current driver s license
* Shall be required to travel up to 50% in the performance of assigned duties
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a Secret Level Security Clearance for access to classified information