These hospitals are a member hospital of one of the premier specialty hospital companies in the United States. Located in greater San Francisco, these hospitals offer a full spectrum of specialized services and programs to patients who require extended acute hospitalization and/or extended inpatient rehabilitation. The hospital's goals are to help patients reclaim control of their lives, reach their highest level of functioning and return home to their families. As smaller, specialized hospitals, they offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you have an opportunity to know your patients and their families.
Reporting to the Division President, the CEO plans, directs, and manages all facets of hospital operations and services in a manner that optimizes resource utilization and provision of care and outcomes for adult and geriatric patients who suffer from medically complex illnesses or injuries and/or exacerbation of a disease process.
The CEO is accountable for leadership of all employees of a free-standing Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility (IRF) and a new LTAC Hospital. Provides strategic leadership for the Hospitals by working with the Governing Boards and the leadership teams to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans, procedures and policies.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
The successful candidate will possess the following:
* Master's Degree in Health Administration, Hospital Administration, Business Administration , Finance or related discipline
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in managing a long-term acute care or inpatient rehabilitation hospital
* Knowledge of State and Federal regulations pertaining to Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent management and leadership skills and practices
* Excellent organizational skills
* Excellent analytical skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent time management skills and practices; ability to prioritize activities
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Excellent decision-making skills
* Ability to synthesize complex and diverse information promptly
* Ability to exercise sound judgment
* Ability to work as a team member
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Ability to work under stressful circumstances
* Demonstrated innovative skills
* Proficiency with MS Office applications
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package, including relocation assistance and opportunity for growth within a rapidly growing, innovative organization.