Market Data C++ Developer 8/26/2016
Open Systems technologies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our team is searching for a highly motivated Market Data Developer with very strong real-time C++ skills.
* Must have at least 3-5years experience with C++ development
* Must have at least 3-5years experience with Perlscripting (proficient knowledge)
* Must have experience programming in Linux or other UNIX environments.
* Linux, OO Perl, SQL, RDBMS (Sybase, Python a plus).
* Must be familiar with STL, templates, threading, networking (e.g. tcp/ip, multicast communications).
* Must have a solid background in data structures, algorithms, and programming practices.
* Experience with writing feed handlers and market data for exchanges.
* Real-time, multi-threaded, low latency application development working with Tibco and multicast systems.
* Familiarity with Bloomberg feeds a plus (SAPI, Managed B-Pipe)
* Familiarity with Reuters data feeds a big plus (RFA)
* Familiarity with 3rd party C++ libraries a plus (e.g. Boost)