Market Development Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMARKET DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Apply Now Detroit, MI
Progressive Leasing has a new field based Market Development Manager position available. This position will be based in the midwest either in Chicago, IL or Detroit, MI depending on business needs. In this role you will act as the face of our brand, building new relationships in your territory and fostering relationships with existing wireless retail accounts to help them drive sales. You will be bringing on new wireless retail accounts as well as activating former accounts.
What you ll do:
* Identify new wireless retail clients in the area that could use our services to help grow their revenue
* Build relationships with established wireless retailers to drive margin
* Take part in changing the landscape of the rapidly growing virtual rent-to-own ( RTO ) market
* Work in a fun, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where you will take pride in making a difference for the customers we serve
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
* 3-5 years experience in retail sales, field sales, sales training and/or account management
* Proven track record of success; preferably in a wireless retail environment
* Must have superior interpersonal skills as well as oral and written communication skills
* Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow-through on tasks
* Dynamic. You re innovative, creative and constantly looking for ways to win
* Motivated. You understand the impact of a results-driven, highly successful sales team
* Strong work ethic, high initiative and interest in new technology and software applications essential
* Mobile. Our company is headquartered in Draper, Utah. This role is remote so you will be required to use your own vehicle to travel to your assigned merchant s retail locations
* Bachelor s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
We know that talented people are attracted to companies with long term success, an amazing culture, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and outstanding career advancement opportunities. If hired, you can expect;
Base Salary plus a competitive quarterly bonus
* Base Salary plus a competitive quarterly bonus
* Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, 401K, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
* Company laptop and cell phone reimbursement
* Mileage reimbursement
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING*
Founded in 1999, Progressive Leasing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron s Inc. [NYSE: AAN], is a steadily growing company, already surpassing $1B in revenue. Our scalable customer payment software products provides lease-purchase technology solutions through 16,000+ retail locations in 46 states.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test Apply Now