Market Development Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
Long Island City, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
* Partner with new and existing customers as Consultants on the security industry.
* Guide customers toward establishing a base and thorough understanding of their security needs.
* Facilitate meetings between customers and 3rd party vendors.
* Attend industry related conferences with the possibility of giving presentations.
* Maintain customer relationships from start of project through installation.
* Make sure customers are in compliance with the government on data such as reporting crime statistics.
* Meet with customers prior to products being sold to discuss their existing security standards and educate them on industry best practices.
* Proactively look for new business and be prepared to recommend additional security coverage for campuses.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.