Market Development Representative - Ambius
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The primary purpose of this role is to sell our Ambius Services and Products professionally,
profitably, and ethically by executing the company's designed sales process.
Sales production will come from selling our value propositions and lines of business to our
existing Ambius commercial customers (Existing Customer is defined as a business that
currently uses one of our Ambius services, or has been billed for a job within the past 12
months). The role of Market Development Sales Representative is to exceed sales
projections while maintaining a customer focused service relationship.
* Achieve Base Line Sales Targets (BST) and other objectives
* Meets or exceeds minimum sales activity requirements set by company
* Able to Identify opportunities to add multiple lines of business to our existing client base and prospects
* Work closely with Inside Sales to assist in selling residential services that need an inspection
* Makes a positive impact on all prospects, customers and colleagues
* Maintains proficiency in sales knowledge and translates that knowledge into meaningful prospect benefits as appropriate
* Ability to sell company's full product line offering
* Manage time and territory effectively
* Strong communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
* Organizes sales activities to maximize the time spent with Residential sales prospects and current commercial customers
* Listening- Extracts information from conversations
* Oral Communications- Effective expression in individual or group situations (includes gestures and non-verbal communication).
* Clearly identify and explain a Value Based Sales approach
* Action oriented and self-motivated
* High level of organizational skills
* Ability to multi-task on a daily basis
* Prioritize work without direct supervision
* Basic computer knowledge
* Participate in a rotating on-call schedule for off-hours and weekends
* Perform additional job functions as directed by immediate supervisor
Applicants are asked to apply on-line only - No Phone Calls will be accepted.
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: