Market Development Sales Representative - Ehrlich
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONRentokil North America Pest Control is part of Rentokil-Initial, one of the world's largest outsourcing service companies. Rentokil-Initial operates in 48 countries and employs 78,000 dynamic colleagues. In North America, we operate our Pest Control business under three brands, Ehrlich (operating in the East Coast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast), Presto-X (operating in the Midwest and Southwest), and Rentokil in Canada. Our tagline, Your Local Pest Control Experts, describes our values and mission to exceed our customer's expectations.
This is an Outstanding Outside Sales Opportunity with Excellent Earnings potential for the right person! Sales production will come from selling our value propositions to our existing commercial customers and respond to residential prospects that require an inspection. The role of Market Development Sales Representative is to exceed projections while maintaining a customer focused service. If you are a self motivated candidate who enjoys working outdoors and able to identify customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions, then this position is for you.
* Achieve Base Line Sales Goal(BST) and other objectives
* Meets or exceeds minimum sales activity requirements set by company
* Able to Identify opportunities to add multiple lines of business to our existing client base and prospects
* Work closely with Inside Sales to assist in selling residential services that need an inspection
* Makes a positive impact on all prospects, customers and colleagues
* Maintains proficiency in sales knowledge and translates that knowledge into meaningful prospect benefits as appropriate
* Ability to sell company's full product line offering
* Manage time and territory effectively
* Strong communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
* Organizes sales activities to maximize the time spent with Residential sales prospects and current commercial customers
* Listening- Extracts information from conversations
* Oral Communications- Effective expression in individual or group situations (includes gestures and non-verbal communication).
* Clearly identify and explain a Value Based Sales approach
* Action oriented and self-motivated
* High level of organizational skills
* Ability to multi-task on a daily basis
* Prioritize work without direct supervision
* Basic computer knowledge
* Participate in a rotating on-call schedule for off-hours and weekends
* Perform additional job functions as directed by immediate supervisor
Applicants are asked to apply on-line only - No Phone Calls will be accepted.
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: