Market Manager - AV Control Rooms
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
AVI-SPL s Control Room Group has an exceptional home office opportunity for an extremely talented sales professionals who have strong experience selling into the transportation market. The successful candidate will be located on the west coast. Significant travel is required.
Utility market manager exists to drive the business growth of control room solutions and to expand market penetration for mission critical control room related technology solution to the transportation market. The market manager is expected to establish and implement the market strategy, meet and exceed assigned sales quotas, and develop and maintain relationship with clients and partners in the utilities market.
* Develop and implement market strategies and tactical plan to meet organizational objectives in the utilities market.
* Responsible for revenue generation through new business development activities, include daily planning, networking, sourcing, cold calling, client visits and related follow-up activities to target clients;
* Develop and maintain relationship with clients and partners to generate revenue and gaining repeat business;
* Organize and participate trade show, networking and other industry specific events for lead generation;
* Demonstrates technical marketing skills and product knowledge of CRG.
* Determine key targets within an organization and be able to develop a tactical plan to reach key targets;
* Actively prospect for new business, identify needs, closing the sales and gaining repeat business;
* Understand and analyze customer client s needs during sales meetings;
* Engaging technical resource to develop custom solutions, generate and present proposal to clients;
* Negotiate contract with clients and set client expectations on milestones and deliverables.
AVI is an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Disabled/Veteran Protected
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Boston, Massachusetts, United States