This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Margi Marsh Recruitment LLC
Carol Stream, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONMARKET MANAGER W/NW CHICAGO SUBURBS
$140M Division of a Fortune 200 Company - 250+ Employees - Specialty Chemicals: Mold Releases
Join the leading manufacturer of mold releases, research, open and dominate new markets with Value Added Propositions.
Reports: Product Manager and Marketing Specialist
Reports to: General Manager and Business Manager
Travel Domestic and International: Up to 50%
The Market Manager will work in tandem with Application Development, Sales, R act with integrity and trust, operate with simplicity, treat everyone with respect, take shared risk.
THE MARKET MANAGER WILL HAVE:
* B.S. degree in Engineering, Science, or Business with strong technical competency, MBA a plus.
* 15years industrial B2B sales or marketing experience, concentrated in specialty chemicals or functional coatings industries a plus.
* Previous supervisory experiencerequired. Proven success in managing and developing others.
* Proven capability establishing good relationships and contributing in a team environment.
* Detailed oriented & thorough, with ability to think "big picture" and understand the key trends and levers that drive the business. Demonstrated experience with value-added selling propositions.
* Excellent business analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with experience in communicating and working with all levels of company and customer personnel.
* Strong listening and analytical skills to interpret information from field sales, collaborative relationships, and customers and translate into selling requirements.
* Fluent in the use of Microsoft Office programs and Outlook, proficient with current technology, competent with CRM software. Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel to include pivot table and macros.
THE MARKET MANAGER WILL RECEIVE:
* Base compensation with objective based bonus plan - commensurate with experience
* Comprehensive Medical & Dental Plan with a Wellness Program
* Flexible Spending Account
* Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
* 401k Matching Program and Company Contribution Retirement Plan
* Vacation and 11paid holidays
* 3:1 Matching Program to charitable organizations
* Employee Discount Programs
* And more
Email your resume to or Call Margi Marsh Recruitment for further details.