Market Manager - (San Diego, CA)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 1/28/2017
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONNextGen Healthcare has a legacy of building software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now, we re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us! Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
Market Manager (San Diego, CA)
As a Market Manager, you will be responsible for the portfolio marketing strategy and execution of marketing programs and initiatives. You must be great business leader as well as a great marketing leader because as a market manager you are responsible for working with company leaders to determine strategy, budgets and targets. While the marketing department looks to market managers for guidance and direction, executives and company leadership count on marketing managers for profitability and results. Operating at the center of the marketing department, you must have extraordinary communication skills.
You will coordinate outbound and inbound marketing efforts with teams across marketing, product, and sales organizations. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. You will craft the messaging and positioning for solutions. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits and solutions to healthcare industry challenges is crucial. In your role as a Market Manager you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel and marketing team.
* Deliver unique/compelling positioning, strategic messaging and leadership proof points improving the portfolio's market position, competitive advantage and business results.
* Apply portfolio, buyer, segment and routes-to-market expertise to develop the end-to-end marketing strategy and the standards for client experience.
* Sales enablement communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
* Product launch plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
* Partnering across the marketing, solution management and sales ecosystem to continuously optimize execution and business results.
* Develop original marketing content to evangelize and drive the power of our solutions to the healthcare provider market.
* Market intelligence be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them.
* Apply buyer behavior expertise to orchestrate and manage the delivery of an exceptional client engagement experience, end-to-end encompassing buyer journey, commercial insights and syndication design.
* Demand generation develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products.
* Work collaboratively with the education, business development and sales teams to educate sellers, channel partners, and business partners on the marketplace, the business drivers, the value proposition, the portfolio, and competitive differentiation, through webcasts, in-person meetings, and other techniques.
* Engage with clients during sales cycles, events, focus groups and user group meetings to understand buyer goals, validate messaging and positioning, and provide feedback to the business on buyer needs.
* Minimum of 5 years of software product marketing experience
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in a field facing role
* 2+ years of experience with marketing and/or sales automation tools
* Proficient in MS Office
* Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
* Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
* Must be self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing responsibilities in a proactive manner and with good judgment
* Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
* Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, executives, and third parties
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to understand and communicate business, clinical, and IT ideas clearly and effectively
* Ability to manage multiple projects independently
* Willing to travel 25%
* Experience with Google Analytics and social technology
* Strong knowledge of business applications and automation
* Experience with social and digital marketing strategies, user experience design, and content development
* BS in Marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience
* MBA preferred
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.