Market Planning Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
Sleep Number is seeking a highly effective Marketing Planning Manager to aid in the development and execution of brand, promotional and product marketing plans that raise awareness, increase purchase consideration and drive sales.
* Support the development, execution and optimization of Sleep Number consumer events
* Partner with advertising agency on broadcast promotional strategy and campaign messaging
* Work closely with all marketing channel owners to build marketing plans and translate complexity into actionable direction.
* Liaison between promotional and marketing teams to ensure appropriate and consistent messaging of promotional elements in all communications
* Manage marketing plans and assets for key product categories. Ensure integrated marketing support across marketing channels
* Communicate and manage brand standards to create a unified and cohesive voice for the Sleep Number brand
* Manage budget related to broadcast development and versioning
* 5-7 years of experience in marketing planning with consumer product or retail companies required
* BA/BS required; MBA preferred
* Exceptional relationship building and people management skills as well as the ability to prioritize, lead, and influence while working in fast-paced, ever-changing and demanding situations.
* Track record of delivering multifaceted campaigns from strategy through execution
* Excellent business planning and organizational skills
* Strong leadership skills with ability to manage and motivate peers
* Proven written and verbal communication skills
* Conceptual, analytical skills and time management skills..
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug free workplace (DFW).