This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONShift : Shift:
Make your living making a difference
TrueBlue believes in creating limitless possibilities for employees, workers and customers. We are in the opportunity business. We are guided by our values: Be true, be passionate, be responsible, be creative and be respectful.
As a TrueBlue employee you can:
* Make a difference in other peoples' lives.
* Be part of a dynamic and diverse team.
* Be recognized for your contributions.
* Grow and develop personally and professionally.
What you ll do as the Market Recruiter:
* Conduct full cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection of candidate and conducting reference checks.
* Analyze position competency requirements to identify candidate selection criteria and moves forward making key selection decisions.
* Assist in forecasting future temporary workforce needs and coordinates with Service to ensure appropriate placement of candidates.
* Utilize labor market and current industry trends in developing recruiting strategies.
* Leverage appropriate sourcing strategies (i.e. advertising, career fairs, networking etc.) to ensure a constant flow of interested qualified candidates. Develop a robust candidate pipeline while building and maintaining a strong referral network.
* Coordinate placement of job advertising and utilizes online recruiting sources to find and recruit candidates.
* Proactively source passive candidates.
* Monitor worker utilization data to develop and deploy re-engagement and/or deployment strategy.
* Identifies selection and assessment strategies that ensure efficient, effective and fair applicant evaluation processes.
* Work closely with the dedicated sales team to understand current and future worker demands and develop appropriate strategies to ensure a sufficient candidate supply.
* Conduct worker job satisfaction calls.
* Perform site visits to establish requirements for temporary worker placements and to ensure worker quality assurance guidelines are followed.
What you bring to the table:
* 2 to 4 years of recruitment experience and/or a combination of education and experience; recruitment experience in the staffing industry preferred.
* Customer Service attitude with the ability to work unsupervised.
* Demonstrated success in developing and maintaining professional contacts.
* Possess effective interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to all levels of management and employees.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize to meet deadlines under pressure.
* Experience developing and utilizing behavioral based interviewing techniques.
* Ability to market and sell the company s employee value proposition.
* Functional knowledge of Federal and State Human Resources/Recruiting regulations.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook; Advanced skills in Excel. Intermediate experience working with ATS software and ability to learn and work with new programs
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
* Valid driver s license.
What you will get:
TrueBlue employs 4500 professionals and provides a competitive compensation and benefits Package including: Comprehensive Health Insurance; Paid Time Off (PTO); Company-matching 401(k); Employee Stock Purchase Program; Tuition Reimbursement; College Savings Fund.
Corporate values of integrity and respect, and our ability to exceed customer expectations distinguish TrueBlue as an employer - named by Forbes (2013) as one of the country s Most Trustworthy Companies .
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.