This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 12/21/2016
Redwood City, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONShift : Shift:
Make your living making a difference
TrueBlue believes in creating limitless possibilities for employees, workers and customers. We are in the opportunity business. We are guided by our values: Be true, be passionate, be responsible, be creative and be respectful.
As a TrueBlue employee you can:
* Make a difference in other peoples' lives.
* Be part of a dynamic and diverse team.
* Be recognized for your contributions.
* Grow and develop personally and professionally.
What you ll do as the Market Recruiter:
* Conduct full cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection of candidate and conducting reference checks.
* Analyze position competency requirements to identify candidate selection criteria and moves forward making key selection decisions.
* Assist in forecasting future temporary workforce needs and coordinates with Service to ensure appropriate placement of candidates.
* Utilize labor market and current industry trends in developing recruiting strategies.
* Leverage appropriate sourcing strategies (i.e. advertising, career fairs, networking etc.) to ensure a constant flow of interested qualified candidates. Develop a robust candidate pipeline while building and maintaining a strong referral network.
* Coordinate placement of job advertising and utilizes online recruiting sources to find and recruit candidates.
* Proactively source passive candidates.
* Monitor worker utilization data to develop and deploy re-engagement and/or deployment strategy.
* Identifies selection and assessment strategies that ensure efficient, effective and fair applicant evaluation processes.
* Work closely with the dedicated sales team to understand current and future worker demands and develop appropriate strategies to ensure a sufficient candidate supply.
* Conduct worker job satisfaction calls.
* Perform site visits to establish requirements for temporary worker placements and to ensure worker quality assurance guidelines are followed.
What you bring to the table:
* 2 to 4 years of recruitment experience and/or a combination of education and experience; recruitment experience in the staffing industry preferred.
* Customer Service attitude with the ability to work unsupervised.
* Demonstrated success in developing and maintaining professional contacts.
* Possess effective interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to all levels of management and employees.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize to meet deadlines under pressure.
* Experience developing and utilizing behavioral based interviewing techniques.
* Ability to market and sell the company s employee value proposition.
* Functional knowledge of Federal and State Human Resources/Recruiting regulations.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook; Advanced skills in Excel. Intermediate experience working with ATS software and ability to learn and work with new programs
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
* Valid driver s license.
TrueBlue, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.