Market Recruiting Coordinator 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Shift : Shift:
TrueBlue is connecting people and work
We believe in creating limitless possibilities for employees, workers and customers. We are guided by our values: Be passionate, be accountable, be optimistic, be respectful and be true.
TrueBlue, Inc. is a leading provider of industrial staffing and outsourced workforce solutions. Publicly traded since 1995, the company provides work opportunities to over half million people through service lines such as: Centerline, CLP Resources, HRX, Labor Ready, PeopleScout, PlaneTechs, Spartan Staffing, Staff Management, and StudentScout.
As a TrueBlue employee you can:
* Make a difference in other peoples' lives.
* Be part of a dynamic and diverse team.
* Be recognized for your contributions.
* Grow and develop personally and professionally.
What you ll do as the Market Recruiting Coordinator :
* Use knowledge of customer groups and relevant job markets to identify potential sources of qualified candidates
* Review job applications against selection criteria to determine suitability
* Prepare candidate assessment tools using established questions and tests
* Conduct preliminary or screening interviews to assess candidate suitability
* Follow up with customers during and after delivery of services to ensure that their needs have been met
* Keep customers up-to-date on the progress of the service they are receiving and changes that affect them
* Demonstrate generic understanding of the temporary staffing industry and TrueBlue s position
* Ensure customers are provided excellent customer service
What you bring to the table:
* High school diploma/GED plus 1 to 2 years recruiting and/or recruiting support experience, plus 1 year of customer service and/or sales experience. 2 years experience in the staffing industry preferred.
* Customer Service attitude with the ability to work unsupervised.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize to meet deadlines under pressure.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Bilingual language skills a plus.
* Desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
* Valid driver s license and a car that can be used for work.
TrueBlue provides an excellent benefits package, which includes: 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement and comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.