Market Recruiting Coordinator
Shift : Shift:
Make your living making a difference
Labor Ready, a TrueBlue company, believes in creating limitless possibilities for employees, workers and customers. We are in the opportunity business. We are guided by our values: Be true, be passionate, be responsible, be creative and be respectful.
The Recruiting Coordinator, TrueBlue, is responsible for assisting with recruiting activities within an assigned market by fulfilling administrative support tasks related to sourcing, hiring and placement of temporary workers. Handles phone traffic, pre-screening of applicants, scheduling of appointments, administering pre-employment assessments and coordinating application/new hire paperwork. Also responsible for assisting Market Recruiter with customer orders across a broad range of industries.
* Assists with recruiting tasks, including identification and review of qualified candidates
* Conducts reference checks and skill testing with viable candidates and assists with local job fairs, advertising and related publicity of job opportunities
* Face of TrueBlue in the local market
* Compliance and safety focus and ensuring all workers are properly screened, eligible, and safe to work.
* Assists Market Recruiter in forecasting future temporary workforce needs
* Collects relevant information and data for tracking of the recruitment process
* Places job advertising and utilizes online recruiting sources to find and recruit candidates
Measures of Success
* Applicant flow based on job targets
* Customer/worker satisfaction, loyalty and retention
* Time to fill customer orders
* Diversity candidate outreach efforts
* Pre-employment process timeliness
What you will get:
TrueBlue employs 4500 professionals and provides a competitive compensation and benefits Package including: Comprehensive Health Insurance; Paid Time Off (PTO); Company-matching 401(k); Employee Stock Purchase Program; Tuition Reimbursement; College Savings Fund.
Corporate values of integrity and respect, and our ability to exceed customer expectations distinguish TrueBlue as an employer - named by Forbes (2013) as one of the country s Most Trustworthy Companies .
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.