Market Research Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Pompano Beach, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONMARKET RESEARCH ANALYST
* Provide Marketing support to assigned international markets, utilizing a thorough understanding of our functional uses and competitive products, the marketing philosophy employed in selling our products, the composition of our customer base and the various packaging applications and limitations in each assigned market.
* Utilize market knowledge of competitive products, as well as an understanding of our product development process, to research, evaluate and develop sound recommendations for marketing related projects in each assigned International market.
* Develop a strong working relationship with Marketing Management in the corporate headquarters, working to understand the needs, objectives and priorities of the company.
* Investigate and develop new products and programs in current and evolving international markets which help to support corporate sales and profitability.
* Develop sales/marketing materials to enhance the sales of existing products and new products which are introduced on a regional, national, or international basis.
* Spend time in the field working with our salespeople to gain market information and discover sales opportunities.
* Assist in presenting product training to new salespeople during initial training sessions.
* Monitor the activity & new product introductions of competitors to increase competitive knowledge & identify unique features.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* 2 years Product Management/Product Development/Market Research experience required. Analysis, research and management of a tangible product in commercial/industrial markets are preferred. Alternatively, 4 years of experience in sales analysis with a supplier or manufacturer of a tangible product OR 4 years in outside sales with a manufacturer of a tangible product, with previous marketing experience.
* A four yeardegree from an accredited college or university is required.
* Trilingual English/Spanish/Portuguese preferred. Strong bilingual English/Spanish candidates could be considered.
* Problem solver, analytical, team player.
* Proficiency in computer skills for word processing and spreadsheets (i.e., Excel) is required. Ability to produce graphs and charts. PowerPoint skills are also a plus.
* Strong analytical skills with a high level of enjoyment, comfort, and understanding in working with numbers.
* Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Detail oriented.
* Understanding of the "selling" process would be a plus.
This position requires up to 20% domestic and/or international overnight travel.