Market Research and Insights Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe MARKET RESEARCH AND INSIGHTS SUPERVISOR empowers clients and stakeholders across meaningful and actionable insights. Equipped with best in class syndicated and primary research, along with proprietary tools, this individual ensures that the strategy and planning recommendations are grounded in data.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
* FAMILIARITY WITH DATA SOURCES FOR MEDIA RESEARCH (E.G. MRI, SIMMONS, NIELSEN, COMSCORE) AND IMS PLANNING/RESEARCH SOFTWARE
* EXPOSURE TO BRAND TRACKING SURVEYS FROM COMPANIES SUCH AS MILLWARD BROWN, IPSOS ETC. AND TO MEDIA MIX MODELING DATA
* Undergraduatedegree AND 3+ years' experience in marketing, market research or advertising
* A proven track record of translating quantitative and qualitative data into actionable insights.
* Impeccable communication skills and client-facing experience
* Experience developing consumer surveys
* Strong analytical skills
* Excel and power point proficiency
* analytics or related field
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Collaborate with client and agency teams to identify, prioritize and execute research and analysis that will create actionable insights
* Develop consumer insights, including market sizing, personas, and media behaviors
* Steward and execute primary research, including surveys, interviews, and social media monitoring
* Gather and interpret competitive and market intelligence
* Monitor evolving media landscape, tracking trends across all channels (e.g. TV, radio, mobile, search, social, print)
* Manage the deployment of proprietary media planning tools