Market Scheduling Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Opportunity:
T-ROC, The Revenue Optimization Companies, is launching a Mobile Device Service and Repair division focused on providing cellphone and tablet repair at a customer s home, workplace, or other location. This candidate must be excited and motivated to join a team that is experiencing huge growth and is open to a fun, fast paced, challenging environment. You are a GURU in Customer Service and truly love what you do.
We are looking for a Market Scheduling Coordinator to join our team and WOW our customers with your personality and professionalism.
* Excellent Customer Service skills
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Proficient in the use of a computer and related software (Microsoft Office, other)
* Strong organization, prioritization, attention to detail, and problem solving skills while having the ability to operate independently and work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
* Bi-lingual English/Spanish speaking a Plus
* High School Diploma or (GED) equivalent; Prior Coordinator experience a Plus
* Ability to work flexible hours and days of the week
* Must be able to pass pre-employment background check, drug screen and MVR
* Primary role is to interface with customers and be the lead in scheduling, routing, and assigning work to mobile device repair technicians, and following each service order to successful completion
* Coordinating all facets of the mobile device repair service business and maintaining positive working relationships with our internal/external customers and business partners
* Excellent Customer Service and follow-up of completed repairs; Handling and resolving any customer complaints or escalations
* Daily and Weekly reporting and planning of business activities
* Outbound calls offering our product and services to potential customers
* $10-$12 per hour (based on your experience)
* We offer great benefits